Wednesday 10 October 2012

WEEKLY QUESTIONARE !

Time for this week's questionare, I hope you guys are going to love this as much as I already am loving it.
      This weeks questionare is a little bigger than the last one but, way more fun and effective + the prize is double.
     Before, I tell you guys about the questionare I would love to cover up a few things like "Rules".
(1) No use of harsh and rude language.
(2) Must mention your full name, age, school,  a picture of yourself and state to participate and Of course, also your answer.
(3) This weeks winner will be sponsered on our competitions page and will be enclosed as "Weekly King Of School".
        Competition Details :-
   For this week you have to write about a your fantasy of studying anywhere you love and enclosing, it with your experience and it has to be 120-150 words.
      This contests deadline is till Next Wednesday as in 17-10-12.
You can e-mail me your essay on the following :- zohaa41@gmail.com or you can even share it on my Facebook page :- www.facebook.com/schooladventurezblogspot


1 comment:

  1. And what's the prize?

    Lol

    Hmm so zoha, whats the prize????

    Lol

    http://ibreatheit.blogspot.com/

    New blog, do visit since I'm nicely going to comment on all of your posts and become a follower ( your seriously lacking in them ) ..lol zzz..so..what the prize for the competiotn I'm so obviously going to win if I participate and I'll only participate if you give me a yearly supply of chocolate..or pizza..it's a win win situation

    Duaa

    ReplyDelete